Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Am.

I am in a womb. The womb. The Womb of the Universe. Before everything that I know. When I was surrounded and covered by  fluid. My world, everything I know, is this space, this fluid, this flesh. There are no thoughts. There is no memory.

I am fluid.
Free.
Moving.
The pulsation of the heartbeat of the universe vibrates around me. I am this pulse. There is no me without this beating sensation.

I can not breathe. I do not need to breathe. There is nothing to be breathed. There is no thought of not breathing. Breathing does not exist.

I desire nothing.
I am complete.
I am whole.
I am filled.
There is no room for more. Just this vibration, this fluid. This flesh.

I am naked.


I can not breathe. I do not need to breathe. There is nothing to be breathed. There is no thought of not breathing. Breathing does not exist.


I can not smell. There is nothing to smell. There is no lack of smelling. There is no thought of not smelling. There is no need to smell. I have no desire to smell.

I have not tasted. I can not taste. There is nothing to taste. There is no thought of not tasting. There is no lack of tasting. There is no need for food. I am nourished. I am full. Being fills me.

There is nothing to touch. I don't know touch. I don't desire touch. There is no thought of not touching.  I do not have any need to feel any thing outside me. Everything is me. Here.

Sound is muffled. It is received through fluid. Underwater. Sound turns to vibration. I am what I hear. Every sound is part of me.

There is no thought. I do not know what thought is. I do not know there is no thought. There is no thinking of lack of thought.

There is no memory. There is nothing to remember. There never was anything before this. This is all there is.

There is no emotion. There is no lack of emotion. Nothing is good. Nothing is bad. I am not indifferent.

I have no opinion. There is no need for opinion. I do not desire an opinion or the opinion of others.

There is no others. I am others. Others are me.

I do not sleep. I do not need sleep. When I sleep, I am awake. When I am awake, I am sleeping. I am sleep. I am awake.

There is nowhere I desire to go. There is nowhere to go. There is nowhere outside of here. Everything is here. Here is nowhere.

There is nothing to be done. Nothing is done. Everything is done.

There is no time. There is no space. I am time. I am space. I am here forever. I am never here.

I do not have plans. There is nothing to plan for. Nothing is going to happen. Everything is happening. Now.


I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.