Thursday, September 2, 2010

Human Doings?

It must be the universe telling me to take a break. Ive been on overdrive the last 2 weeks. High on life. I just cant get enough (Wow, that totally reminds me of an amazing song, Ill post the video here later!)

Yesterday I waited by my phone for a call so I could sub... I waited and waited, but no call :(

I really wanted to work, how silly is that? Who wants to work this bad? Do other people sit around and hope their boss calls and tells them to come in? I guess this is how I know Im doing the right thing. But at the same time I need to remember to take care of myself.

I fell asleep on the couch yesterday (Something that hasnt occurred for 2 weeks now, miraculous eh?). It wasnt just any sleep, it was necessary for survival. My body just shut off, and said "HEY! Give me a break!" I woke up with my mouth open, drooling down the side of my face, like I had just been hit by a train. Thats exactly what I felt like too, as though I had been run over by 152 cars. Ugh.

As the night went on, I realized I was getting sick. My head felt as though it was swelling to 3 times its normal size, and my face felt all puffy and sore. This morning I woke up with a sore throat and a nose that seems to be running non stop. Okay Universe... Thank you. I get it, I understand. I cant just dive head first into something at 100 miles an hour, even if it is a pleasurable experience. Everything in moderation. Nothing in Excess.

Perhaps I was a little excited, enjoying life again is an exciting thing. I went from hating every minute of it to feeling as though there wasnt enough to go around. But there is... Theres plenty. Ive got to take my lessons from those kids and put them to use. "Slow down".... duh, or you'll run into something, like a sinus infection, for instance.

And yoga is great, but theres no need to go all the time, sometimes I just need to sit here and be with myself. Meditate, relax, breathe. Stop doing, and BE.


Heres a song that reminds me of my thoughts and feelings lately. I absolutely love this song and this band! They havent made a bad song yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.