Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crave the Paint

Ive never felt the way I do right now, about painting.
Ive never liked so many of my paintings.
Ive never painted from this vast openness inside me.



The ideas for paintings are endless. Its as though I can not paint them as quickly as my mind can create them. Ive begun keeping lengthy lists in my ipod of my ideas.


Whatever Im doing is working. Its not that Im painting BETTER than I was before. Its just that Im painting from a different place.

Im beginning to crave the paint.

I havent ventured outside this house all day. I feel theres nothing more important than these little trees Im making.

One day I will teach other people how to do this. As soon as I figure out what it is that Im doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.