Monday, January 24, 2011

Doing No-Thing

I've been thinking about this 'creative freedom' thing that happened on that mountain (Thinking, thats my first mistake) and you know, Im human. So I wanted to know more about it. I wanted to learn about the proccess of creativity and painting from the true Self. I wanted to know more about Moving and Grooving to the vibration of life. Following my heart and doing wild crazy stuff in the name of FEELING. I want to know more.








 About Acceptance. Allowance. Loving. And Becoming. Through PAINT. 

So I went to the Bookstore. 
And I searched relentlessly. 
I recall reporting back to my husband halfway through my search.. 
"I cant even find the section Im looking for.."


Guess what?

I found no-thing.


I even asked the information lady. Im positive she thought I was a nutcase. I was saying things about spiritual creativity and artistic enlightenment.  

Pffft......



And I left knowing that nobody knew what the hell I was talking about.



Initially I was upset. Cause Im human. And thats what we humans do.

We want to be able to put it in a box, 
and put a label on it 
and then be able to file it alphabetically
 with other things like it. 
We have to be able to physically see 
and understand that it belongs 
some-where 
and to some-thing 
and know
 that it was created 
by some-one 
that spent years of their life 
researching 
and testing 
it 
for accuracy

But this doesn't fit in a box. None of it fits. 

It has no name, and theres no book written about it. You cant even Google it.
Believe me, I tried.






Upon leaving the bookstore I still wanted to know more.
I came home and wrote Face a response to the ump-teenth email we'd exchanged in the last 2 hours.
E-mails about everything and nothing.



Then Face and I met up this morning. In our Human-ness.
And discovered through some wild unveiling of obvious truths, that we already had ALL the answers. 

We pretty much wrote the book, we just didn't know it.

We are the book.
We are the Bookstore.
We are Every-Thing.



So we did nothing.
Together.



5 comments:

  1. I Am sooo Sharing your blog on my facebook and adding ur blog 2 my favs
    Fantasic~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweets, means a lot to mean :)

    I had so much trouble posting this last night... The font and spacing was doing all sorts of strange things. The fact that this post is multiple fonts and has huge spaces is not intentional. I finally just surrendered and posted it. Have you ever ran into Blogger glitches like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I don't know! I don't care!
    It's your Messages that grab me
    what ever fonts & space it takes to create it Thanks Be!!!
    I Love it... deep in my soul!
    Keep up the good works!
    SURRENDER AWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. your being
    is clearly
    beautiful
    & i adore
    all that
    body writing
    below!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so beautiful!! I just started thinking this morning (yup - mistake) about all of the doing instead of being (even have a blog post cue-ed up about it). :) That you are being already? Again - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.