Friday, January 28, 2011

A Post For the Posts I Did Not Post.



This post is a tribute to all the posts I did not post.


All the ideas I have had that I did not write down.

All of the paintings I never finished.

The big BIG things I wanted to tell the world, that did not make it past my lips.


All the times I was filled with love and life, creativity and enthusiasm...

...and I just let it slip.

The dreams I did not fulfill because I kept my ideas dormant inside me. Deeming them unworthy.

Here I am... Noticing. How Expansive I am. How I have this HUGE place inside me that builds and creates. And I've pushed it aside. Thinking it was not of any value or use in my life.

Today I mourn the loss of all the creative ideas I did not follow through with. 


Because, All of these things... They are not DREAMS, they are my LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.