Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bound.

I've written and deleted this blog post approximately 3 times.

Sometimes, when I come here, ideas flood in.

Ideas about how I want to write a good blog post, and be a good blogger.

I latch on.

I forget.

And then I notice myself trying.

TRYING to write a blog post.

And I remember.

The moment I try to be something, I move further from it. 

I am no longer free.

I am bound.

By ideas.

Of what I think I need.

And that is not what this blog is about.

That is not what I am about.




5 comments:

  1. Oooooooh - I soooooooooooooo needed to read this! Exactly how I feel ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One person is good enough for me Carla! xoxo Thank you so much for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beeee yourself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good blogger is someone who shares honestly and openly.
    A good writer is someone that stays committed to practicing the trade.
    A good person is someone that navigates with their heart.

    You Lauren do all three.

    Be patient lovey dove...your readers will find you. Sooner than later I predict.

    ReplyDelete

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.