Wednesday, March 16, 2011

White Feathers.

Spring break..... Its awfully quiet around here. Nowhere to go. Nothing to do. 
So Ive begun doing some of the silly things I did as a child. 
Like painting old furniture and cutting apart old magazines.
Making perfectly good things into 
even more fantastic things.


It took a while to paint this. I sat in the backyard so long that my butt began to get sore.
So I grabbed a pillow to sit on.
Oh, don't stop now!! The story gets better..

I swear!

I ran off into the world for an hour or so and left the pillow out back.
Along with my dogs.

 Yes. 
Now it appears as though an entire flock of birds has  exploded in my yard.
The above picture is our makeshift doggie agility course,

along with 37 billion tiny white feathers.


Apparently it was exhausting. VERY Exhausting.


 Because they could barely keep their guilty little eyeballs open.


Okay, yeah. Its freakin' adorable. 

Don't encourage them... please.



 I just spent 2 hours picking up feathers.

White Feathers. White feathers. White Feathers.



UGH!

Good-NIGHT!

7 comments:

  1. I'm gonna sneak over one day and drop three or four pillows back there for them!!! I don't think they looked guilty. I think they looked, ah,..... pleased! Who knew,.... White feathers = Doggie drug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I agree. They were very pleased with themselves. And you've already Outed yourself Dave!! If I see one more white feather in my yard, EVER, Im calling YOU to come clean it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is hilarious. I have a herd of six over here and they are forever doing such things here, too. Winston has assured me that they are not being destructive, they are merely redecorating. I just haven't the proper canine sensibilities to appreciate their art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice in support of new viewers.

    Also visit my webpage :: reorganize
    My webpage :: http://pb-pedia.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. ӏѕ it alright if I cite a few οf your poѕts if
    I give credit and sources bacκ to bloggeг.
    com? My blog is on the exaсt ѕame
    focus as yοurs and my νisitоrs
    woulԁ undoubtеdly gain fгom sоmе of the informatiοn уou offeг here.
    Please lеt mе knoω if this wοuld be fine.

    Regards

    My webpage :: socialesvipteen.com

    ReplyDelete

The Music.
The Moment.
You Own it.
Dont Ever Let it Go.